|Designed by||Zakaria Nadiradze|
|First flight||24 December 1937|
|Number built||1,151 + 2 Prototypes|
|Developed into||Nadiradze Cheka-Kukhili (ნადირაძე ჭექა-ქუხილი)|
The Nadiradze Elva (Varkan: ნადირაძე ელვა) was a fighter aircraft developed and manufactured by Aeronavtika Nadiradze in Varkana. It was operated in various forms by the SD who used the type throughout the Great Adonian War.
The Elva was designed by Zakaria Nadiradze to serve as a modern monoplane fighter aircraft, furnished with retractable landing gear and powered by a radial engine. It possessed excellent maneuverability and the Elva's general flying characteristics left little to be desired. Stability in a high-speed dive was exceptional, but it was under-powered and under-armed in comparison to its contemporaries. Early on, there were a number of crashes caused by stability problems, nearly resulting in the grounding of the type, which was ultimately addressed via aerodynamic modifications to the wing.
From the time it entered service in the SS, until the signing of the armistice of 29 September 1943, the Elva flew more operational sorties than any other Varkan aircraft. The Elva saw operational service in Ashakarra, Kastruneto, and Varkana proper. Its very strong all-metal construction and air-cooled engine made the aircraft ideal for conducting ground attack missions; several units flew it as a fighter-bomber. Over 1,000 aircraft had been constructed by the end of the war.