Pan-Kaftian Life Insurance Corporation
The company was founded in 1887 as Samera Work Assurance by Markos Cawil in Samera, Burawa and was later moved to Orma after 1925 Burawi Socialist Revolution. The company was purchased in 1974 by the Southern Kaftian Development Bank after acquiring all of its outstanding shares for ₭785 million (₭2.2 billion in 2019 dollars), making it one of the largest acquisitions in the time. The acquisition caused a major controversy due to the SKDB being a government-controlled entity of Burawa. The acquisition was blocked for 11 years by international courts until 1985, where the Burawa government was forced to sell 49% of its share to the public market and 1% of shares to be given to the Adonian Community.
The company today is headquartered in Iskhal, and currently is the largest publicly owned company in all of Burawa.