Castejón International Airport
|Castejón International Airport|
|IATA: CAS – ICAO: ABCA|
|Elevation AMSL||190 ft / 58 m|
|Coordinates||Lua error: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.|
Lua error in Module:Location_map at line 502: Unable to find the specified location map definition: "Module:Location map/data/Bayara" does not exist.Airport in Bayara
Castejón International Airport (IATA: CAS, ICAO: ABCA) is the primary international airport serving Castejón, Bayara. Covering 3,500 acres (1,416 ha) of land, the airport is notable for its four parallel runways. In 2017, CAS handled 84,557,968 passengers, making it the world's fifth busiest airport by passenger traffic, the busiest by international passenger traffic, and Illypnia's second busiest overall after Siegen, Breisland.
CAS has nine passenger terminals with a total of 128 gates arranged in the shape of the letter U or a horseshoe. The terminals are served by a shuttle bus. The Terminals 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 are all connected airside via an overground passage between Terminal 4 and Terminal 9, an underground tunnel between Terminals 4, 5, and 6 and above-ground walkways between Terminals 6, 7, and 8. Additional airside shuttle buses operate among Terminals 4, 6, and Terminal 8's remote concourse, as well as between Terminals 2, 3, and 9. There are no physical airside connections between any of the other terminals. In addition to these terminals, there are 190,000 m² of cargo facilities at CAS, and a heliport. Airlines are located in the following terminals:
- Terminal 1 (Gates 9, 10, 11A-11B, 12A-12B, 13-15, 16A, and 17A-17B): Sparsam Allianz.
- Terminal 2 (Gates 21–21B, 22–22A, 23-23A, 24–24A, and 25–28): Mesogäische, Sparsam Allianz.
- Terminal 3 (Gates 30, 31A–31B, 32, 33A–33B, 34–36, 37A–37B, and 38): Wolkengruppe.
- Terminal 4 (Gates 40–41, 42A–42B, 43-45, 46A–46B, 47A–47B, 48A–48B, and 49A): EineWelt.
- Terminal 5 (Gates 50A–50B, 51A–51B, 52A–52B, 53A–53B, 54A, 55–56, 57, and 58): Himmel Allianz.
- Terminal 6 (Gates 60–63, 64A–64B, 65A-65B, 66, 67, 68A–68B, and 69A–69B): Himmel Allianz.
- Terminal 7 (70A-70B, 71A-71B, 72A-72B, 73, 74A-74B, 75A-75B, 76A-76B, and 77A-77B): Luftbayara and Luftbayara Stadtlinie.
- Terminal 8 (Gates 81, 82A-82J [located in remote concourse], 83–88): Luftbayara and Luftbayara Stadtlinie.
- Terminal 9 (Gates 101-159): EineWelt and Wolkengruppe.
Airlines and destinations